What is the best host for colocation in Romania?

I decided to colocate my servers and wanna ask you to help me in finding reliable places to colocate servers in Romania.
    What do you think about Newhost.ro web hosting provider?
    Found them via Google search. Any experience?

What other hosts do you know in Romania?

I have never heard about the host you are asking about, but can also recommend to search for reviews about them at Webhostingstuff.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

I also never hared...anyone knows...

I have heard pretty good feedbacks on some European web hosting boards.. Newhost.ro can be a good option if your want to run web sites fast and efficiently in Europe. I advise you to contact their support and get all the things cleared with them.

Have a look at colotraq. Compare their prices and quality of services with other providers and select the appropriate one.

No doubt, newhost.ro will be the best option - they offer attractive colocation in Romania..
    I have noticed that their datacenter is equipped with air conditioning HVAC solutions, back-up generator and video surveillance.
    The pricing is reasonable.. give them a try.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Quote Originally Posted by ~ServerPoint~ View Post
    I have never heard about the host you are asking about, but can also recommend to search for reviews about them at Webhostingstuff.

Same here . I also heard first time about it. I think you should search on Google.
    The game is over

I've got to know that newhost.ro has quite a good reputation for providing quality web hosting services in Europe.. their datacenter is equipped with air conditioning HVAC solutions - a great plus for them.
    Pricing looks reasonable, so you can give them a try.

I have never observed about the variety you are asking about, but can also suggest to look for for opinions about them at Webhostingstuff.

have a look at voxility. they are what i am using at the moment and i haven't had any problems.

I have never observed about the coordinator you are asking about, but can also suggest to look for for opinions about them at Webhostingstuff.

Interxion FRA8 Frankfurt. Interxion is currently the #1 choice for colocation in Frankfurt. The "Interxion" campus has 11 datacenters (FRA1 to FRA11) that together host at least 300 service providers, including DE-CIX, the largest Internet Exchange in the world.

Hosting Data Center Bucharest. As the industry leader in Romania, Cyber Host provides the safest and most reliable hosting space in Romania.