Where's the best cheap hosting?

Where's the best cheap hosting?

Hi there all i want to do is host a say 4 page max .php webite, with possibly a forum and an image upload function

i dont want to pay much and i want to subcribe to a montly cheap payment

also i want an easy and personal host

where is the best?

check one.com hosting provider. It is cheap and supports php.

Post Re:

If you are looking for a cheap web hosting provider, check the companies that provide you the option of having multiple email addresses. Some of such companies even offer 400 email accounts whereas other may provide unlimited accounts.

According to me dont go for cheap web hosting providers which will be expensive in future. Better you go for the paid web hosting provider and recieve good services and support.

There is no best host ever, there is only the best one according to your specific needs and requirements.
    You will always get what you pay for!
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

If your pages are developed in php, then you can opt for a Linux based hosting plan. Linux based hosting plans are generally cheaper and as you need to host only 4 pages, so a Linux based Shared plan would be a ideal solution for you. This would be the cheapest solution and would save a good amount of money for you.