Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Alpha Reseller Hosting

I buy Alpha Reseller hosting yesterday and I'm not sure was it a good idea. What do you think about Alpha Reseller hosting? Would you suggest it?i buy this package servers500 company but can you tell me can i upgrade this package if my business is growing.

thanks and advanced.

Alpha Reseller is an account that lets you create additional reseller accounts under one reseller account. Alpha resellers can sell Master reseller, Reseller and hosting accounts. I think it is bit expensive.

hi,
    yes henrywilson says well and i say some thing to about this company this company is very good company and his services is too good.

I hope to know what is Alpha??? I hope someone can give me an answer...

Alpha - Definition of Alpha on Investopedia - 1. A measure of performance on a risk-adjusted basis. Alpha takes the volatility (price risk) of a mutual fund .
    And alpha reseller hosting is a package of hosting this package with create more hosting package.

reseller

I never heard of them, you should check out user reviews.

what's you say can you exp this because i am don't understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    I never heard of them, you should check out user reviews.

Let' talk about what alpha is first of all! I think you need check the EZ firstly.
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

Post Re:

Most reseller hosting plans allow resellers to create their own service plans and choose their own pricing structure. In many cases, resellers are able to establish their own branding via customized control panels and name servers.

Alpha is a reseller account that allows you to create additional accounts under a reseller account reseller. Distributors may sell Alpha Master reseller, reseller hosting accounts. I think it's cheap.

Enterprise Backup gives you great storage space where you can manage all your data and get best possible benefit out of it.

If you do not have any customer base at the moment I think you do not alpha reseller at all.

I feel that Alpha Reseller is for those who want to sell all reseller accounts: Reseller, and master also cPanel shared accounts. It is a great option because you get the opportunity of maximizing your income. I agree it is more pricy but it also open more opportunities of making extra money if you put effort.
    HostAle.com | Hablamos espaņol CloudLinux
    Alpha Supernova Reseller UNLIMITED $32.97
    Master $16.97| Reseller $8.97| Shared $4.97

Post Re:

To avoid spending a lot of time while setting up a new project, what you require is a flexible, suitable and affordable plan. And the answer to all these factors is procuring a reseller hosting package.

Dedicated Servers are a very secure way of hosting your resource intensive website or SQL Databaseas as you get the opportunity for customization as per your requirements. Racked in a secure location and monitored 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, all Dedicated Servers are performance orientated servers and are configured for reliability. Datacenter is temperature controlled to ensure your private server is always running at optimum levels.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast