Types of Electronic Commerce

Ecommerce mainly consists of distribution, purchase, sale, marketing and provision for supplementary information of products or services via the Internet. E-commerce also includes the transfer of information between enterprises. In late 70s, Ecommerce started as a process of sending and receiving electronic documents such as invoices. As the process evolved, it included activities such as purchase of goods and services via Internet by using different types of purchase cards i.e credit and debit cards. Today Ecommerce is spearheading a all new way of buying and selling online. Ecommerce activities fall into identifiable categories and can be classified as business to business (B2B), business to customer (B2C) and many more.

1:- Business to Consumer (B2C)
    2:- Business to Business (B2B)
    3:-Consumer to Business (C2B)
    4:-Consumer to Consumer (C2C)

thanks..

Perfect and interesting stuff, definetlly worth reading.

Its a very useful information i must say thank you very much on this .I was not know the two terms which is third and forth.Now after knowing this i have got a new topic to search and get familiarity with these topics too.

E-commerce has grown too fast. You can include hosting plans, shopping cart.
    Types of e commerce--
    Business to Consumer (B2C)
    Consumer to Consumer (C2C)
    Business to Business (B2B)
    Peer to Peer (P2P)
    m-Commerce

Ecommerce industry is growing rapidly in day to day life cycle. It has reduced the time to purchase a product or service.
    My recommended services
    Add Live Chat to Your Website | Liquidweb

Ecommerce is one of the best way of online Business and above information ragarding to E-commerce is so useful. Does anybody more focus on m-commerce ?