Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any good shoutcast VPS hosts?

I'd like to find the best option for ordering VPS hosting plans suitable for shoutcast.
    Do you think that hostrail.com will be good for this?
    I need to manage my own stations or resell and setup & manage multiple playlists.

Is the price ok for their VPS deals?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I think there are good options for such hosting provided by hostv.com. The company is offering truly reasonable service and has all the scripts included.

I recognized that there are many advantages in terms of shoutcasting offered by hostrail.com web hosting provider.
    Host Unlimited Web Sites
    cPanel/WHM Pre-installed
    SHOUTcast, ICEcast2, Ices-cc Ready
    Remote DJ Stream Control
    Full Stats, Listener Control

I think that you will have nice experience dealing with them.

Suppose exmasters.com would be reasonable provider to go with. They have everything for shoutcast, maybe except for software, but I believe youhave already decided which will you use.

Go ahead - hostrail.com will meet your expectations.. As I know, it provides quality hosting services in terms of server stability, quality support and great network uptime.
    Your shoutcast websites will be running fast and efficiently.

Shoutcast is provided by every Web Hosting provider. Shoutcast is used for Audio streaming purpose There are no special packages designed for Shoutcast, it needs to be installed on the server when client requests it. Dedicated server is recommended if you wish to install shoutcast on it. So you can opt for any Managed server where you can ask the hosting provider to install Shoutcast on the server.

Suppose greenolivetree.net is also able to meet the requirements you have about the VPS. Reasonable costs and truly quality support.

I believe youhave already decided which will you use.
    Last edited by join9527; 07-05-2011 at 03:14 AM.

I am not sure about them.. I heard they were closed..

As for really perfect alternative, I can highly recommend you to check Glowhost.com - it offers pretty good VPS hosting deals. Their new hybrid technology converts a typical VPS into a HA (High Availability), cloud based, virtual machine server cluster.

Just read customer reviews, they gives you the actual stats about the website.
    Last edited by jasmine bell; 07-18-2011 at 01:07 AM.

Try out dailyrazor. They will be good for shoutcast.I hosted with them and they offer hitch free service.

Think glowhost.com or greenolivetree.net would be the better options for you to start a VPS shoutcasting.

I suggest you to look for reviews on recommended hosts. I heard that Hosteasier.com VPS plans are provided with high performance and skilful support which is a perfect fit for streaming purposes.

try vps hosting maybe they full fill your requirements

I believe you should have more options to choose from. Check for offers from 7host, reliable company with fast and stable VPS plans provided by skilful support team.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast