Getting annually billed account

How safe is dealing with the hosts for the long term? I used to pay five bucks per month at my last host, consciously avoiding annual deals, but I found out some companies are offering annually billed plans for ten bucks per year, making a great economy... I thought it's just a trick of scammers, but after getting to know the company is being online for six years, and having a deeper look inside the packages I came to a conclusion that I need to ask about annual billing somewhere, so I am here to get your points.

Listening to you very attentively...

My opinion, you can try them first by paying monthly/quarterly maybe. But, if you like their service, it's OK to pay yearly to get cheaper price and other discount.
    ASPHostPortal.com
    Best in Windows and ASP.NET-based hosting
    99.9% Uptime Guarantee|24/7/365 Technical Support
    "Do good things, and good things will come to you”

You should try on Portal opinion....!!!!!

Better you take the reviews of the clients who has taken one year plans.
    My recommended services
    Add Live Chat to Your Website | Liquidweb

Annual accounts are safe only when you know what the host is providing the service. They are more reasonable in terms of economy, but you should start from monthly billing when the host is new for you.

may name greenolivetree.net as the safe provider for ordering annually billed accounts.

Generally all hosting providers offer attractive deals on Annual Billing cycle. You must also check if the hosting provider has anytime money back guarantee or not. Incase you cancel the plan after 4 months or so, will you get a refund of remaining 8 months or not. You must ask this question to the hosting provider before paying upfront for a year. So if you think the hosting provider is reliable enough, then you can pay Annually and save a good amount of money.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Its always better to test the hosting provider for a month before investing on an annual billing cycle. No doubt that some hosting companies offer attractive deals on an annual billing cycle, but there can be some hidden restrictions there. Better clarify on the refund part if you are paying upfront so that you don't face any loss investing your money annually.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!