I want to find a good host. need HELP!

I wanna buy shared hosting account and got to know that m6.net offers nice hosting plans at reasonable rates. I need about 15GB space and 200GB transfer, cPanel, host 3 domain names, etc.
    My budget is about $8-10 per month.
    Any experience with m6.net?
    What company would you choose if you were in my situation?

Your space, bandwidth requirements are fine and any hosting provider can offer you a Shared plan within your budget. You need to opt for a Reliable and Secured Hosting provider who offer Managed Hosting plans with 24X7 Free Technical support, high uptime around 99.9% and good connectivity. As you might know that a Reliable host offers a 24X7 Technical support. So you can check their level of management by initiating a Live chat, call them or mail them in Midnight or in weekends. If you get a positive reply from them, you can consider them as reliable and opt for their hosting services. You must also check their SLA and TOS before signing up.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    You can find many hosting providers that can fulfill your hosting requirements. As of for the shortlisted provider, I would suggest you to go through review sites for the review on them. Make sure that they offer 24x7 free support for their client. To check the level of support that is offered by them, you can initiate a live chat and check for yourself the quality of support that they offer. A reliable host will offer you good services at reasonable prices. You can find list of top hosting providers on the net, through which you can shortlist a few fulfilling your requirements.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

i have a plane for you if you go to google.com and find your domain for you i think many companies appears so try once

M6.NET offers the requirements you have specified at much low cost than what you have quoted. Still, it has been around the hosting industry for 14 years providing shared windows hosting with huge reputation and reliability.
    Windows Server Hosting at Affordable Prices
    Unlimited Reseller Hosting from M6.NET

Such companiesas sluwebservices.com or aspnix.com are able to meet your reqirements with their unlimityed accounts offered at even lower price than you expect. Quality is though very high.

As I can see, m6.net offers so many opportunities.. You will have nice network uptime, their pricing is very cheap I should say. You will be able to mix and use all the different scripting engines - ASP, ASP.Net (1.1, 2 or 3.5), PHP (4 or 5) with one or more MySQL and/or SQL Server and/or Access databases.

I have used one.com to host multiple websites. It is great and the features they offered are good.