Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Something about Web Project Management & Website maintenance.

Hello... Friends !

I want to say that Web Project Management is a science in that it relies on proven and repeatable processes and techniques to achieve success. Website maintenance is all about steadily upgrading, reviewing and bringing in new things to keep them coming back....

Please share your idea or opinion related to this topic.

Lightbulb

I think that its belong to the general task of IT Project Management. Although the manager is focused on web development/management, upgrading and following the recent technology is his main concern to this everyday upgrading world.
    IT Project Management training that helps you earn PDUs.

I think the most important is the content update stuff! Only in this way, Google would add more attention to your site and give your website more fame. Besides, you can get more traffic in this way, which makes your business benefit more from this! Unique and creative content is much better!
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing