How can I control the traffic?

I think to go for any SEO professional is the best way to get the best results. For me I have tried lot with my website to make it successful. I have gone with the improvement with the help of keywords. These keywords helped me to reach at the top of the search engine results. I am at the top of the list of the search engine results. But now I am quite tensed about the traffic of my site which is decreasing day by day. How can I stop this? Can you tell me any possible way?

hi @darrinhicks011
    i want to ask are you still on top position on search engine ???
    if you are still on first position then i would suggest you to add interesting content i think your users are gating bore with your content.......
    vpswebserver.com - Windows VPS hosting by VPSWebServer.com √ Dedicated hardware √ MS Hyper-V technology

Yes one way and the way is that your site need on-page and after finishing on-page you can see your site update daily basses this is most important factor your traffic increase and do your site social media marketing