looking for a decent host .

hello ,

I am looking for a decent host and I came across servage.net that 7.95 package looks great but i know if I even came close to using what they say they offer they would kill the account. But I most likely wont use that much space/bw. I read a few reviews on other sites and they were 99% good. Was wondering what you guys thought? anyone have them? if so you like em? if not tell me why and what happened etc .

Oh I just noticed that they have their own control panel. how is it? decent? bad?

Thanks

Hi,
    What type fo website do you plan to host there? How much data transfer and space do you expect to use?

silvermoon

I think you should plan how much space and bandwidth your web site needs.There are number of good hosting companies out their,just select host that provides prompt and knowledgeble technical support along with 24 hours phone and live chat support.

Oh I just noticed that they have their own control panel. how is it? decent? bad?
    Please do try out their control panel first. Look out to the issue by a client with some other host (Not servage.net) "I had to quit with them and lose my domain name as their CONTROL PANEL is IMPOSSIBLE to be used!". Make sure your hosts control panel is easy to use.

You should first check for the quality affordable services with very low price. Also the service and support to all the customers. You should neaver compromise with quality of web server and technology used.

You should also check for the number of domains which are registered with them.

Remarkable things for purchasing webhosting services

You should first check for the quality and affordable services for very low price. Moreover, you should check for the affordable services and support. You should check for the quality of web server and technology used. You can alos check for the number of domains registered with them.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcool
    I am looking for a decent host and I came across servage.net that 7.95 package looks great but i know if I even came close to using what they say they offer they would kill the account. But I most likely wont use that much space/bw.
    What makes you think they'd cut you off for using what they've guaranteed to provide you with. While it looks like the plans are structured in a manner that would result in slight overselling, if stuctured properly with the right cluster cominations, relatively large disk drives, and inexpensive bandwidth. It is possible they actually provide what they offer. I don't know of them and I'm not a customer of theirs so can't speak of the service.

I would certainly demo out their control panel if it is custom, as that could make or break the hosting service as well.

Good luck.
    Hostaga.com - A true host leader!
    Multidomain Hosting - Reseller Hosting
    XBOX360 Giveaway! Click 4 Details.