would any hosts be intersted?

Hi,

I'm considering creating a site that would offer free remotely hosted chat support for websites (primarily webhosts). Basically you signup at the site and are provided a free account where all you have to do is paste some code on your site to offer live chat support. You can login to your account at this site and through the admin end configure multiple support agents and provide support to the customers/potential customers whom click on your button on your site. I already have the script for this. Do you think there would be hosts or other sites interested in this?

All input is greatly appreciated...

Thanks

In my opinion, most of the web hosts will support this script. You may start with a shared hosting plan first and as the hosting requirements increase, the hosting plan can be upgraded.

Yes many web hosts would surely be interested. From my hosting experience I will advise you to visit dailyrazor and take up your issue with their customer support department.