Question What are the basic elements of Ecommerce use for an online shopping services ?

Hello !

On your point of view what are the basic elements of Ecommerce use for an online shopping services ?

I just started a new business. I am planning to market my product online and increase my business. Right now I am following few strategies. Can someone suggest me more ideas to go online.

I can not say that are some basic elements... you can choose whatever you want when you are installing Ecommerce

Hello,Alex.
    I always think that the quality of product and service is the very important to the online shop. As the online shop needs to attract more and more customers. Generally speaking, customers buy your product, if your product and service is the best, they tell their friends. And then, you will have more and more customer, at the same time, your shop will be popularity increased.
    Last edited by Vickychen; 03-13-2013 at 10:46 PM.

For online shopping website, 3 key elements should be
    1.) Should be search engine and user friendly.
    2.) Website should have clear and true details about the products.
    3.) Must have easy payment process.

For online shopping website, 3 key elements should be
    1.) Should be search engine and user friendly.
    2.) Website should have clear and true details about the products.
    3.) Must have easy payment process.

Ecommerce is used to sell items online. If you like to sell something in a more professional way, then use this feature to easily facilitate the activity.

Your Niche and Mode of Payment. These two are basic elements.

Could we earlier imagine that for the thing we need not necessarily be chasing the whole city? Long queues and hours spent on finding the right clothes have been in the past. Now that the whole world is making purchases on the Internet, it's enough just to press a few buttons on the site, and in a few days the coveted purchase will come to you home. The Internet offers us a lot of opportunities, and there is no reason to neglect them. But this is also the fact that online shopping is not save on third world countries especially in Asian countries like India and Pakistan as there are lots of scammers are also exist in these countries. To remain save from them always use trusted Brands or companies for Online shopping like daraz or Rafiq Sons Online for citizen watches shopping etc. Anyways, thanks for sharing the nice piece of content with us.

7 Essential Elements For E-Commerce Websites
    Here are seven things to consider when developing or restructuring your e-commerce site:
    User Friendly. ...
    Shopping Cart and Checkout Process. ...
    Mobile Compatibility. ...
    Calls to Action (CTA) ...
    Images and Descriptions. ...
    Customer Support. ...
    Security and Privacy.

Ecommerce website should be designed user friendly so that customers can access business products easily without any hassle.

7 Essential Elements For E-Commerce Websites
    User Friendly. If your store is easy to navigate, you will have a greater chance of making a sale from the start. ...
    Shopping Cart and Checkout Process. Adding items to the shopping cart should be simple. ...
    Mobile Compatibility. ...
    Calls to Action (CTA) ...
    Images and Descriptions. ...
    Customer Support. ...
    Security and Privacy.