Types of web hosting

Selecting a perfect web hosting service can make your site give a fabulous experience for both public and private viewing. A user needs to decide a domain name first, register it and then choose a web hosting service for the same. A web hosting company generally offers three types of services to their customers.

They are:

(1) virtual private server - vps hosting

(2) shared web hosting

(3) dedicated server hosting

The user chooses a web hosting plan depending on the amount of control he or she wants to have on the website. It is the choice of the user for the smooth and efficient outcome of their website.
    vpswebserver.com - Windows VPS hosting by VPSWebServer.com √ Dedicated hardware √ MS Hyper-V technology

It is very nice information for me.
    Thanks for providing this informative post.

Along with the above mentioned forms of web hosting, the web host may also offer cloud hosting, shared hosting, reseller hosting and various types of CMS hosting. It is crucial to consider is the web host is offering with a 24/7 technical support. This is the most crucial aspect as with this feature, any issue can be taken care of at any time.

I have read about your this of the types of hosting and more thing is that there is also some of the types that are as follows :
    - Free Web Hosting
    - Cheap / Budget Web Hosting
    - Shared (Virtual ) Web Hosting
    - Dedicated Web Hosting
    - Collocated Web Hosting
    - Operating System based

Hi,

Three web hosting types are :

-> Cheap web hosting
    -> Dedicated web hosting
    -> Collocated web hosting

All your information is good. But anyone tell how to Host a Web. Tell me what is the best way for Web Hosting. The cost of doing the Web hosting . give me some information about Cheap web Hosting

Nowadays web hosting companies offer different types hosting plans for different types of websites. Most commonly used hosting plans are shared, vps, dedicated, reseller, PHP, ASP hosting and more.

i am using dedicated web hosting and i ma happy because it is always up and provides good bandwidth

All the different forms of accommodation are good for certain things. Without knowing exactly what to do and what we will use the resources / needs, then it is difficult to say what will be best for you. If you are unsure, you can always communicate with a host (which is much to recommend about the same time and has a story) and tell them what their plans are and see what they recommend. Most businesses work with you and grow their services to your site / project grows.

Here is the types of Web Hosting

Here is the also option to choose Web Hosting

Shared Hosting
    Dedicated Web Hosting
    Windows Web Hosting
    E commerce Web Hosting

Hi,

I am aware of these 3 hosting types

Free Hosting
    Shared (Virtual) Hosting
    Dedicated Hosting

any more my friends may you know?