Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Plesk Reloaded

Used Plesk 7 then upgraded to Reloaded great tools added, (Expand) allows you to control several servers from Single login No Billing easy to use MB.
    H-Sphere(Psoft enough said) Bonus they have Billing built in
    C-Panel Always needs to be patched
    Ensim never touched it curious though

Hope this helps.
    Staying ahead of the crowdFind out how Here!!

Eventually, I've few experienced in Helm mechanism panel. My judgment, it's comfortable to use, metropolis decoration and layout but it's a short largo.

Finally, I've some experienced in Helm control panel. My opinion, it's easy to use, nice design and layout but it's a little slow.

I prefer the WHM / Cpanel combo over plesk, maybe it's because I have worked with it more . . Helm I find a little cumbersome, but it's most requested for our windows users .

Lastly, I've some skilled in Helm user interface. My viewpoint, it's simple to use, awesome style and structure but it's a little slowly.

Finally, I have encountered Helm control panel. As for me it is really simple to utilize and great design as well as layout but it is somehow slow.

I like the WHM / Cpanel combo over plesk. The reason may be I work more with it. Helm I find a little cumbersome, but its most requested for our windows users.

Thank u for suggestion

I have to say that the control panel that you are talking about in here has very limited functions and this is what I have to share these days.

I've some experienced in Helm control panel. My opinion, it's easy to use

For Control panel shootout use Plesk 7. It is good and faster. You can differentiate dissimilar configuration options at a quick look. You must use it.

what are those applications you are talking about plz explain

The idea is something that is both unique and great at the same time. You can never think of anything like this and yet it is very good too. This is really going to help a lot.

I've heard that helm has some bugs. Never tried them. For example, the software cannot manage DNS on other servers. You will need to run the DNS on the same server.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast