Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    on Linux WHM option to Keep DNs of the Website is ver bad. When ever some one delete and CP from its WHM at that time if he click on Keep DNS, then he can't add same domain latter. So When ever delete an account keep remind this.

You simply can not have anything better than this. You will enjoy the experience so much so that you will not feel like leaving it. You are sure to fall in love with it.

SEO is all about making your website more visible to the search engine. Over the years this science has developed considerably as search engines have become smarter and are being made more user-oriented.

The method is not only a preferred one but it also has a number of benefits too. You remain good and rank high if you are in this form of promotion.

The Plesk and ensim are the things that I haven’t yet used and it is something that I would gladly try out even I of you haven’t mentioned any reviews about it.

Not used in a production environment, but I definitely like the helmet of Windows server Plesk or enzyme 4. We started using 1PlanHost.com helmet in September last year (2003), our administrators and our customers love.

I would rather prefer using Helm. I haven’t tried Plesk 7 or ensim 4 yet for windows. I was so amazed at using Helm at 1PlanHost.com since September 2003 and everyone loves it.

This chart currently features 2 of the most popular third-party Linux Control Panels in cPanel and Plesk. In addition, we included a a lesser known control panel called DirectAdmin to gauge the differences in features available between the "big guys" and the not-so-big control panel providers.

Ensim (Windows version) has very limited functions. For example, the software cannot manage DNS on other servers. You will need to run the DNS on the same signature.

You may want to consult with Jim Hunt at http://www.alertserv.com who is an expert with Helm to work out any problems..

I don't have any experience of using either of 2, According to me the best panel is In terms of popularity is Cpanel.

Time is very important. Ensim (Windows version) has a very limited functionality. For example, the software cannot manage other DNS servers. You need to get used to it initially.

I hold my own experience in Helm mechanism panel. It is possible to use the same in a comfortable approach. The layout is also fine.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast