vps is always down frequently,want buy a new vps

i have a vps of cpanel. I have abt 80 sites on vps including sub-reseller account,

My vps is always down frequently, today it was down for 24 hrs, my clients are not happy like this downtime, so i decided to buy a new vps under new company

can i download all my sites backup at onetime fully on my pc desktop

I want to know that how could i move all my old vps sites(including mails) to my new vps server. tell me the way in elaborate, i am new to this .

Try dailyrazor as they are reliable. Take up your issue with their 24*7 customer support and they will surely solve it.

4406 Chestnut Street Plant City, FL 33566
    im glad to visit this thread.
    check this site989803139301

I would suggest you to visit http://www.vpswebserver.com and chat with them any time the experts will try there best to give you proper answer and reliable solution.
    vpswebserver.com - Windows VPS hosting by VPSWebServer.com √ Dedicated hardware √ MS Hyper-V technology

If you are looking for stable high performance VPS I recommend you AJKservers to use without any hesitations. You will get available helpful support, fast servers and featured affordable plans.

VPs

I suggest you to try site5, they are providing one of the best VPSs.