Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Yes i agreed cms provides lots of new features and because of its user friendly nature it becomes the most used technology for web designer.

Banned
    I want to make a business websites. some one told me to CMS service to create website but I don't know how to manage CMS. any helps are greatly appreciated.
    day picnic near delhi

CMS in web world usually means a storage of pages or peaces of pages in some format that can be extracted be the web framework and used to compose pages. It may be HTML or not but the form inserted into HTML pages is usually HTML.

Quote Originally Posted by rfwilliams777 View Post
    Again...not all CMS have built in templates. You can add templates and you are correct. PHP, though, is not the only flavor that can do this. .net has been doing this for years (Sitefinity is a perfect example).
    yes you are right i agreed with you.

CMS in web world usually means a storage of pages or peaces of pages in some format that can be extracted be the web framework..As a user, I have always loved small and very user-friendly websites. Small, non-CMS websites are usually customized to be as user friendly as possible.

CMS allow you to use templates that automatically change the design of all pages on your site.you can even tweak individual themes by going into the theme editor of your content management system.

nice article overall ,i appreciate your work .

The content management system is one of the most powerful tools for PHP Web developers.
    In the market, you need to quickly and easily create sites are turning to the work of many developers of open source CMS. It has become the hundreds of thousands of unfortunate, CMS is floating on the Internet to find a good test.

Wordpress Development

Content Management Solutions (CMS) are platforms you can install on your web server that allow you to choose or create a theme and begin adding content to your website. CMS solutions are great for blogs, news sites, and basic corporate or informational websites where the intent is to have pages with mostly text, links and images on them.

I believe that a CMS should be incorporated a great website and that i the only way it can happen. A CMS cannot build a beautiful website.
    Robert Williams, Owner
    Williams Web Solutions
    www.WWSHosting.net
    info@williamswebsolutions.net

#1 in Business-Class Website and E-mail Hosting, #1 in Professional Web Development and #1 in Online Marketing (SEO/SEM). Switch to see why many choose Williams Web Solutions every day for business success.

Great post about CMS and Web development..CMS is used to create a website and it helps in easily editing,updating and managing your website whereas Web development involves in building coding to interact with the customers..

CMS or content management system is basically an application built for the purpose of providing rich tools to maintain, organize and add content dynamically to a website.ex. Drupal, Joomla, DotNetNuke etc.

I like CMS. You got Joomla and Drupal. I'm not sure, but I think they are CMS. Am I right?

Not all users have the same comfort level with technology, but the basic CMS functions of writing and publishing content, and slightly more advanced ones of adding media are usually easy for everyone to grasp. In fact, anyone who can use word-processing software can use a CMS for the basic functions – so you don’t even have to spend much time on training.

Quote Originally Posted by danish00 View Post
    I want to make a business websites. some one told me to CMS service to create website but I don't know how to manage CMS. any helps are greatly appreciated.
    Hey there! Seems that you are non-coder. if you really wanna make a business website then CMS is better than web development for you. you can easily find the tutorial on YouTube that how to manage or use CMS platform.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast