Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Blog and Article

What is different between Blog and Articles ?

Ladakh Tours

We can submit articles at various article submission websites. But we should always have unique content for our each articles. At other side blog- we can create our own blogs. We can design them,write title-meta and many more things.

But search engines mostly prefer articles back-links more valuable than blogs.

In my opinion article is better than blog because article marketing is a way to keep your business updated with modern trends and keep your products and services fresh in the mind of the customer. Article marketing is an innovating method to advertise your website, product and services that you can provide.

I used to blog about open source for ZDNet before taking the full-time gig with Linux.com, and one of the things that alternately amused and concerned me was the comments that criticized ZDNet and myself for biased articles, when it was - in my mind at least - clear that what I was writing was a blog entry and opinion and therefore not subject to the same criteria that one would hold a news article to.

When I put the news hat on, I feel it's very necessary to do the news thing - be unbiased, get all sides of the story, lots of research, etc. However, when I blog (like now, for anyone who might be wondering…) I don't feel it necessary to be unbiased or do ten hours of research to say "I think this is silly" in reference to another article or something.

I guess O'Reilly has had the same problem, as I noticed at the bottom of this blog entry:

Please note this is not an article. Rather, it is an opinion piece published on the MacDevCenter blog. Thanks for reading! - FJ

I'm not sure who, if anyone, is to blame here. I suppose it lies on both sides. On the one hand, publishers might expect readers to know the difference between an article - when an author uses formal voice, quotes multiple sources, and so forth.

On the other hand, maybe publishers need to use additional visual cues to say this is commentary, not "news".

On the third hand (lots of hands going round here!) the lines are quite blurry already. Reporters write commentary, news, and "blogs" and when it's the same guy doing all of that, who can blame readers for being confused when they expect a person to deliver news and get commentary instead? Some publishers treat all content more or less the same - it certainly is the same for ad sales purposes, right? Eyeballs are eyeballs, readers are readers - and blogs have proven very effective at being cheap, easy to produce, and still profitable.

Blogs is Timely, personal, have "inside point of view" usually updated on a frequent basis and Article is Informative, Authorative, detailed, marketing driven. I think as per freshness content perspective, Blogs clearly win out over the articles.

Blog keep the infornmation hall sites but Article keep the information particular information. Like as Article contains only particular infornmation but Blog contains the information of full site. Therefore, I can say that Blog Posting is the best way to increase visitors and quality link.

Not Depend on one. Because Some Good Article submition sites give you back link but some not. and some blog posting site also in same manner.

So depend on that what type of submition site you use and how frequently it is crawled in Google.

Article is long description about any topic and Blog is brief description about any topic means summery of any topic.

According to me blog and article both are important to promote business or website. Article are at least 1000 to 1500 words, on other side blog are written in 100 to 500 words. In article you should provide an information in detail, and on other side in blog you should suggest your opinion in few words or provide useful news, massages, views etc., in less words and very effectively. So that both are very helpful.

A blog is a type of website or part of a website. Blogs are usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events. and
    Article is the Description of any content or word or thing

An article is better than blog since article marketing is a way to keep their business updated with modern trends and also keep their products and services. Article marketing is an introducing method to advertise their website, product and services that they can provide.

An article might be of different word counts and it contains an explanation and analysis of visuals. The content should always be unique.

An article might be of different word counts and it contains an explanation and analysis of visuals. The content should always be unique.

In my opinion article is better than blog because article marketing is a way to keep your business updated with modern trends and keep your products and services fresh.

In my opinion article is better than blog because article marketing is a way to keep your business updated with modern trends and keep your products and services fresh.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast