Unlimited hosting solutions at sluwebservices.

Was impressed by the offers by sluwebservices.com which appears tyo have all the necessary for their correspondence to the rerality.

Need information if this is a truly quality and cheap web hosting they are providing

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Providing unlimited resources is practically not possible. Make sure that you clear this with the selected host. There may be hidden restrictions attached to the 'Unlimited' word.
    Its always better to clear this thing with the hosting provider, before you register. I would recommend you to go through the 'terms and condition' of the hosting provider before registring a package.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

You can check the hosting review from the web. The comment from the forum users maybe bias, maybe untrustworthy.

To choose a hosting package, you must first find the reliability and you are comfortable with their services. You can try to email or talk to the company and check their attitude.
    Exabytes Network - The Hosting Provider since 2001
    Business Hosting Plan - Check out discount voucher here
    Dedicated Server - Free 25GB CDN for any sign-up

I suppose you need more reputable hosts to choose from. Take a look at Interactiveonline solutions. They are experienced hosting provider with stable featured plans and fast response support.

Unlimited is the term only attract potential customers. If exceed the certain limit either it is bandwidth, disk usage are require additional database connection you need to pay more.

I totally agree with you guys, there is no such term like unlimited.

I can recommend you to deal with time-tested and reputed hosts in the hosting industry like, for instance, hostdone.com. it offers really good Giant hosting plans along with unlimited features.. Hope you will not regret as you will also save 20% off the price with the code 'hostdone20'.

sluwebservices.com appear to be reasonable company for share hosting. Give a try to see if they are truly stable.

If you are looking for trustworthy unlimited hosting solutions I suggest you Hostdone.com cheap web hosting plans. They are providing stable and featured solutions with helpful support.

yes i get your point! being a good website doesn't rely on its unlimited package offers, instead a quality website rely on its results.

sluwebservices.com are good, but if you are gong to have further growth, try considering hosts which would provide it. Such as glowhost.com. They also have deals unlimited. Just make comparison.