Post Some of the operational facilitators for Ecommerce.

Hi !

I would like to share some information regarding to some of the operational facilitators for Ecommerce.

There are four types of components, which is a precursor for running best in class Ecommerce infrastructure:

The Best practices in data management which includes data capture, data access and data integrity for identifying, making, and maintaining productive relationships with consumers, business partners, and employees

The Best practices in analytical capability which means not only ability to rank customers and partners on any given business metrics but also ability to rank certain business rules in order of importance based on data.

The Best in breed business relationship managers.

The Best in class communication tools for web portals, teleservices, marketing literature, and wireless communications.

While these tools are available in its own merit, the emergence of Ecommerce technology means bringing them together to organize, facilitate and fulfill the business rules in the most efficient way.

Automation in the integration of these tools for information exchange is the fuel for Interaction engine.

I am new here,
    And really happy to get this post about Ecommerce.
    Thanks.

I liked the posts and cool layout you have here! I wish I could find such informative sites more often.

very good concept about ecommerce .thanks for share