Thread: need help

need help

I am doing some research about web hosting. I am looking for opinions about Arsalon ( they claim to have their own data center, but that might be shady)and Netstandard in Kanas City, can anyone help?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by REB02
    I am doing some research about web hosting. I am looking for opinions about Arsalon ( they claim to have their own data center, but that might be shady)and Netstandard in Kanas City, can anyone help?
    Helo,

You can search your requirement with specific criteria from the Google Search Engine.
    Thank You,

Web Hosting Innovations
    Windows Web Hosting - Windows & Linux Web Hosting Solutions.
    Website Hosting - Free Website Hosting.
    "Web Hosting Made Easy"

I've not heard anything about them, try to search at webhostingtalk and sitepoint for more feedback.

I agree with James, do a search on wht or other hosting review forums and see what you turn up
    John E
    IndigoHosts - Linux Shared and Reseller Hosting - Now with SiteBuilder as standard
    Linux & Windows VPS Solutions
    u www.indigohosts.com e info@indigohosts.co.uk