Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

100% Fully-managed dedicated servers?

thinking to find a good company offering 100% fully-managed dedicated servers.
    400 GB Hard Drive - 2 GB RAM - 3000 GBs Bandwidth

How good and professional is Rightservers.com managed servers? Any inputs from experienced web hosts?

need full root access, complete scalability, greater level of security.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

When you say "100% fully managed" -- that usually means a company that does install software for you, set up scripts for you, manage all or many technical aspects of your websites and scripts, takes care of all security issues on the server and the websites, does all security and other updates. Is that really what you need? Or is it more like a partially managed service -- e.g. initial OS and control panel install and setup, security hardening and updates, and being there for you in case of problems to help?

By now most companies include the 2nd option when you rent a server in any case, at least the successful companies. But if you really want a fully managed server, then that will be far more expensive.

Best,
    Martin

As I know from many positive feedbacks about the quality of management provided by rightservers.com, they have team of professionals that will keep everything working.
    Don't waste your time any longer and contact them directly to get all the things cleared.

I suppose that you should also contact their support team and see how responsive, knowledgeable and helpful they are.

I'd recommend you to widen the range of your search and check also pinellashosting.com - their dedicated servers will suit all your specific needs and requirements. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
    Good guys.

I want to know Where to get best and effective reseller web hosting services? Kindly share some helpful suggestions.
    Thanks in advance.
    Our canada goose jakke store offers you the most impressive collection you would expect from an online store. We give you excellent choices of canada goose outlet.Pick you favorites and enjoy the Best Prices, go to canada goose danmark buying.

I would recommend looking into hosting providers that offer "Free Managed Services".
    SCOTT CORBIN http://www.zipservers.com/
    Managed Hosting | Virtual Private Servers | Dedicated Servers
    "Award Winning Hosting" TOLL FREE: 1-800-560-3450
    DATA CENTERS : Dallas, Seattle, Washington, D.C., and London, UK.

Taking into account your needs, I believe that glowhost.com will fulfill all your specifications - check out their managed servers.
    Their managed dedicated servers support the latest server technologies not available from other "managed hosting" providers.
    Pricing is reasonable.

Adam001, up to which level of management you are looking at? Normally hosting company offer to manage/troubleshoot your server only. Software/Application installation and scripting are not included.
    Exabytes Network - The Hosting Provider since 2001
    Business Hosting Plan - Check out discount voucher here
    Dedicated Server - Free 25GB CDN for any sign-up

I don't know about them but I suggest you to take a look at singlehop as they are offering fully managed dedicated server hosting with excellent customer support.

There are reasonable server deals provided by exmasters.com. The company is experienced and trusted worldwide.

Shall also recommend dealing with greenolivetree.net. Their deals are not only quality and stable, but also have discounts for half off with the use of server50 coupon code

Most of the big providers will give you FREE managed services, you just have to do a little research. I would also suggest checking out user-submitted reviews at webhostreportcards.com, there you will find real reviews from real people!
    SCOTT CORBIN http://www.zipservers.com/
    Managed Hosting | Virtual Private Servers | Dedicated Servers
    "Award Winning Hosting" TOLL FREE: 1-800-560-3450
    DATA CENTERS : Dallas, Seattle, Washington, D.C., and London, UK.

developing animated web banners to full-blown flash driven e-learning tools, we can do it all! Our Flash Application Development Services can provide your target users with a lively, enjoyable experience.Flash application developers have ample expertise in flash animation, videos, flash banners, animated logos, slide shows and other promotional features that will give your users a rich experience that brings your business into the limelight.

flash website development company

exmasters.com demostrate reasonable service quality and excellent management level you require.

I suppose you should look for reviews on suggested hosts. I know Hosteasier which dedicated servers are really trustworthy and high performance, you can use them without any hesitations.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast