Tips for getter higher rankings in Bing

Following are some things that we believe can help you get better rankings on Bing.

1. Flash sites can rank well with Bing.
    2. Backlinks have less value with Bing then Google.
    3. Bing likes authoritative web sites.
    4. Anchor text from other sites is very important Domain name relevance appears to make a difference with Bing.
    5. Onpage optimization factors are important to Bing.
    6. Bing likes authoritative web sites.

Really fantastic tips, most worth likable point Onpage optimization factors are important to Bing.

your information is very useful. I have to make some research on this points.Anyway thanks for the knowledge.
    vpswebserver.com - Windows VPS hosting by VPSWebServer.com √ Dedicated hardware √ MS Hyper-V technology

I’m still learning from you, but I’m trying to achieve my goals. I certainly enjoy reading all that is posted here.Keep the information coming. I loved it!

I do not agree with point no 1. in my opinion flash website does not do well in any search engine.

Well, I am not much aware with website optimization for Bing search engine. Because I mostly done it for Google search engine. I want to know what are the differences and are there between algorithm of both Google and Bing ? Is Bing's algorithm wants something unique from websites?
    Directory Submission services provide good assistance to increase the exposure of websites

Thanks for the sharing useful information. I always make sure to bookmark pages like this because you know it will be useful in the future too. thanks again.