What is the most dependable tool?

To be indexed I have tried to use most strategies for SEO. I really want to my website in top search engines. I looked at this definite site before improving my website. Mainly, it is a website of keyword tool. I was not totally appreciative with such keyword examination tool. So I searched at Google for it. And the good news is now I held an upright ranking and place for website. So I want to know why do some tools tender varied result? What is the most dependable tool? Can anyone give me some information regarding it? I would be very grateful if you share your understandings with us.

because some are just out there to make money or to be useless. Unfortunately we have these tools in the market. But always stick to what you know.

Google Web Master tools are Most Dependent Tools .