Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which the best tool for Web Design?

Hello to everyone..

Guys which is best web design tool from all of this?

1.Fireworks
    2.Dreamweaver
    3.Panic Coda
    4.Photoshop
    5.Firebug
    6.Dreamweaver

Share your answers..
    Thanks.

4 Photoshop is the best tool for web design
    Last edited by iqbal77; 05-22-2013 at 08:54 PM.

the five web design tools that garnered the most votes.

5. Fireworks

Adobe Fireworks is a commercial raster and vector graphics editor hybrid from Adobe that’s available for the Mac and Windows operating systems. Designed specifically for web designers (unlike Photoshop), Fireworks brings you a plethora of tools and options that make full web layout prototyping a breeze.

Among its notable features are: "slices" for slicing and dicing a design mockup into HTML/CSS for rapidly creating prototypes (though you should avoid using auto-generated source code for the end-build), the ability to package an entire site design as a PDF with clickable components for interactive and impressive site prototypes, and optimization tools for making your web graphics as lightweight as possible.

4. Dreamweaver

Adobe Dreamweaver is a commercial application for web development that’s available for the Mac and Windows operating systems. Its featured-packed suite of tools and options include: syntax highlighting and very smart Code Hinting, a built-in FTP client, project management and workflow options that make team work effortless, and Live View – which shows you a preview of your source code. Dreamweaver tightly integrates with other popular Adobe products such as Photoshop, allowing you to share Smart Objects for quick and easy updating and editing of graphics components.

3. Panic Coda

Panic Coda is a shareware web development application for the Mac OS X operating system. It seeks to reduce the amount of applications (such as an FTP client, CSS editor, a version control system, etc.) you need to develop websites and to improve your team’s workflow. Coda’s one-window web development philosophy uses a tabbed interface for text editing, file transfers, SVN, CSS, and even "Books" which embeds web books that are searchable (it comes with The Web Programmer’s Desk Reference but you can add your own).

It’s simple and intuitive interface allowed Coda to garner the Apple Design Awards Best Mac OS X User Experience in 2007.

2. Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop is a very popular commercial graphics editor available for the Mac and Windows operating system. Created for professional photographers and designers, it is the ideal application for manipulating images and creating web graphics. Photoshop has all the necessary tools and options you need such as: Filters – which automatically adds effects to your image or a selected section of your image, extensibility and automation with Brushes, Actions and Scripting, and workflow enhancement features like Layer Comps and the Revert option.

1. Firebug

Firebug is a free, open source in-browser web development tool for the Firefox web browser. It’s many features include: on-the-fly HTML and CSS editing for tweaking or debugging, a Console for logging, analyzing and debugging JavaScript, and an intuitive Document Object Model (DOM) inspection tool to help you quickly see how the elements of a web page relates to one another.

Firebug’s popularity is so immense it’s one of the few Firefox extensions that have its own extensions (like YSlow and FirePHP)!

I think photoshop is good for web designing.
    "Live life to the fullest" pilot jobs

My personal top two favorite tools for designing are Photoshop and CorelDraw

According to me photoshop is good one or the web designing.

I think dreamweaver is the best.............

Hello,

As per my view the best web designing tool is Dreamweaver and Illustrator. Both works perfectly and comparatively better than other designing tool.
    Cygnet assists Independent Software Vendors and IT companies to achieve faster time to market for their products and cut development costs by providing technical expertise, skilled resources and offshore development and testing services.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM | BizTalk integration | Microsoft cloud computing

Firebug > Photoshop > Panic Coda > Dreamweaver > Fireworks

According to my knowledge Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, and CSS is the best software to design websites. That software has highly recommended by web designers.

According to me , Photoshop and Dreamweaver are the best one.

knowledge base software

Quote Originally Posted by robwilley7 View Post
    Hello to everyone..

Guys which is best web design tool from all of this?

1.Fireworks
    2.Dreamweaver
    3.Panic Coda
    4.Photoshop
    5.Firebug
    6.Dreamweaver

Share your answers..
    Thanks.

if you want to become a professional web designer then i will suggest you have to knowledge all the software of adobe and specially these twos
    Dreamweaver
    adobe photoshop
    even you have experience in doing good picture editing in this way you can do web designing well and you can inspired other people in your web designing.

Photoshop is best tool for designing and for coding dreamweaver is best tool ever.

Photoshop offcourse.......a/c to me nothing is better than photoshop... i am working on it and its very gud easy to learn.... dreamweaver is also gud tool.

All tools given by above friend is good thanks for share

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast