Emphasis on web design and web programming

Here in this forum I would like to share little information for all people. This is really important and you must give lots of emphasis to web design and web programming. In fact, it is essential to pay adequate attention to the layout of web design quality which generally consists of different pages. However, if you have decided to create Web pages, it is just very difficult. In that case, you would have to specify the design elements and colors are needed to be nice when creating a good web layout page. What are your views on it?

Programming language of my choice (Which programming language do you prefer the most?)
    I used to learn C++ during my school days. Though it is a bit complicated but still I prefer C++ for writing program codes.