Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How good is AjkServers.co.uk? looking for Linux VPS

Do you know any good web hosting provider which offers secure and affordable Linux VPS hosting plans?
    My requirements are 500GB bandwidth and 30GB disk space.
    Found out that AJKservers.co.uk offered nice Linux VPS deals..
    It will be also great if you share discounts on the mentioned company.
    Do you know them? Are they good for VPS hosting service?

From the personal experience I recommend you to use AJKservers without any hesitations. They are providing stable and performance solutions with nice features for a reasonable prices.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I recommend looking at a provider that has real customers,one's that actually have web sites and go on to webhostreportcards.com and submit real reviews, not made-up fluff answer/response gorilla marketing.Have you checked out real providers' Facebook business pages? This will show you who is really a legitimate company and not just some dude with a Reseller account.
    SCOTT CORBIN http://www.zipservers.com/
    Managed Hosting | Virtual Private Servers | Dedicated Servers
    "Award Winning Hosting" TOLL FREE: 1-800-560-3450
    DATA CENTERS : Dallas, Seattle, Washington, D.C., and London, UK.

I can also recommend Newhost.ro as a good alternative for getting fast and stable hosting in Europe.
    Their VPS hosting plans look attractive, feature-rich and affordable.
    I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I recommend looking at someone who has real customers who have made websites and make webhostreportcards.com and submit critical real fluff made does not respond / reply gorilla marketing.Have you check real business introducers Facebook pages ? This will show you is really a legitimate business and not just a guy with a merchant account.

No doubts Ajkservers.co.uk is providing trustworthy services with high stability and performance, you should give them a try.

Do not go to the sites that say top 10 hosting or anything of the likes because those are affiliate sites and for them the best host will be the one that pays them the most for passing you on to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aden Kevin View Post
    I recommend looking at someone who has real customers who have made websites and make webhostreportcards.com and submit critical real fluff made does not respond / reply gorilla marketing.Have you check real business introducers Facebook pages ? This will show you is really a legitimate business and not just a guy with a merchant account.
    I love being quoted awfully. Very cool.Thanks for all the fascinating reviews!
    SCOTT CORBIN http://www.zipservers.com/
    Managed Hosting | Virtual Private Servers | Dedicated Servers
    "Award Winning Hosting" TOLL FREE: 1-800-560-3450
    DATA CENTERS : Dallas, Seattle, Washington, D.C., and London, UK.

I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
    Can draw your attention to pinellashosting.com Cheap VPS deals.
    I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

I suggest you to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know that AJKservers.co.uk is offering cheap and quality solutions, you should give them a try.

Nice, feature-rich and affordable VPS hosting deals you could get from Jumpline.com web host.
    You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.

Never experienced any service from this host. Suppose you may also have an efficient VPS service from such provider as hostingsource.com or maybe just199.com. Highly recommended and affordable hosting service.

I beleive you should definitely use their services. You will be pleased by quality VPS services from AJKservers.co.uk which are provided by skilful support for competitive pricing.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Quality Linux VPS deals can be get from b2vps and happy-hosting.
    I recommend them because of their server stability and low prices.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast