Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Easy Way to get 1st page on Google

All of you guys are buying backlinks competing with a lot of people. My question is, why? all the keywords are already taken and takes you a lot of time to get first page.

Well, I will show you how to get first page on google in only 2 days, probably you already saw sometimes you do a search on google and the first links are Youtube videos, why? because Youtube and Google are the same owners, so youtube has a lot of priviledges in the google ranking, and you can use this priviledges to grow your business

1) Create a Cool Video

2) Upload it to Youtube and use your keywords in title, description and tags.

3) Build no more than 10-40 backlinks to your Youtube video.

4) That's it

Well the things you have mentioned are quite interesting , do they really work ?

I will try your suggestion......thanks for share

Do you think Building no more than 10-40 backlinks to your Youtube video is easiest thing? and i dont think people who are searching for any services will going to watch your video dont get me wrong i accept video marketing is a good marketing strategy but title you have mentioned i dont think its that easy
    Mantra Information Services - IT Staffing Company

The clandestine search engine plan by Google is the new Google Caffeine. It is obtainable for a performance. It is a countless effort to add to the searches.

This is Black hat SEO , Bad concept

It's not enough you to do many things more.

I agree that it isn't as simple as 123 and presto magic you get page rank for your youtube video. I'm working on utilizing Youtube more to improve traffic overall. Youtube has also added analytics so your efforts in that dept. will now be easier to track.
    Hosted solutions provider since 1998 - Serving Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, NJ, and the UK
    JaguarPC.com - Managed Hybrid Servers | Managed VPS Hosting | Dedicated Servers ~Cloud~SSD~Resellers~cPanel Shared

Well the elements you have described are quite exciting , do they really function ?

Thanks for sharing this way to get 1st page ranking.

why people want Google 1st page?

Wow, is that so..Thanks for sharing. I will try that.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

Every business men want to google 1st page because every person search there objective on google and only target 1st page business providers(websites) only. They have no time to go any other pages.

Quote Originally Posted by gprince View Post
    All of you guys are buying backlinks competing with a lot of people. My question is, why? all the keywords are already taken and takes you a lot of time to get first page.

Well, I will show you how to get first page on google in only 2 days, probably you already saw sometimes you do a search on google and the first links are Youtube videos, why? because Youtube and Google are the same owners, so youtube has a lot of priviledges in the google ranking, and you can use this priviledges to grow your business

1) Create a Cool Video

2) Upload it to Youtube and use your keywords in title, description and tags.

3) Build no more than 10-40 backlinks to your Youtube video.

4) That's it
    Seems a interesting technique to try. Surly i will try to do this for my website... I hope like you i get the good results.

Google is best and most popular search engine, every one search their requirments on google and find their needs on 1st page because every person is too busy and don't want to search another pages.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast