Any Reliable Indian Hosts Offering Colocation Servers?

It was very hard for me to find a company based in India.
    I've done a search and found Webwerks.in/ How reliable are they?

What are your views on their Colocation servers?

I think you should visit Webwerks.in for this purpose.
    Hope it will helpful for you.

I have heard pretty good feedbacks and comments on webwerks.in service.. As it turns out, this company constantly innovates its web site in order to put forward extra-ordinary and fresh content and grow customers’ interest in its attractive offers.

Try to contact their support and get all the things cleared with them.

Previously I was using free hosting for my other websites and I have to admit I was a bit hesitant about signing up for paid hosting. After reading customer hosting reviews about Webwerks.in service, I decided to give them a try.. Now I am very pleased to deal with them.
    They have been providing hosting services since 1996 - looks to be a good place for you.

Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.

I be familiar with decent feedback and feedback on webwerks.in service.. As it changes out, this company consistently innovates its web site in order to put ahead extra-ordinary and clean articles and mature consumer's attention in its eye-catching provides.

I can join the majority and say that Webwerks.in is one of the best Indian hosts I've ever used before.
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
    Contact their support and their highly-trained experts will assist you in making the best choice of colocation solution for your needs.

GOOD LUCK!
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

There is no denying the fact that Webwerks.in is the best place to get Colocation in India.
    The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it.
    I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for reliable hosting service in India.

checked out their website, they seem legit and seems like everyone here vouches for them! so give it a go buddy!!!

I have heard pretty good feedbacks and comments on webwerks.in service..

We are taking colocation or collocation services from an application hosting and cloud computing company with world class data centers. This company, Real Time Data Services, is reputed, and is serving clients all over the world. We are satisfied with their service.
    For more information, click here –
    http://www.myrealdata.com/

In India, Host.co.in is one of the trusted and reputed hosts offering colocation services. It is present in the Indian hosting arena for more than a decade now. Besides server hosting, they also offer other services like- web hosting, domain names, security services including SSL and a vulnerability scanner- VTMScan.
    Visit Host.co.in now to know more about the hosting solutions for your business.

I would go to datacentermap.com there you will find a list of DCs in India.
    ¦¦ COLOCATIONAMERICA.COM™ It’s All About Connections...™
    ¦¦ Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Premium Bandwidth, 24/7 Support!
    ¦¦ Email Sales@ColocationAmerica.com for a quote or call 888-505-COLO!

Yotta offer colocation services at India’s largest Tier IV Data Center. Lowest Power Cost. 100% Uptime. Ultra-Scalability Options. Migration assistance. 24*7 Access & Support. Multi-layered Security. Managed Colocation. Office Space Facilities.