Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

domain registrations

what is domain registrations ?

HI,

Domain registration nothing but registering the domain name with any of of the registrar or hosting company.

Thanks!

Hi,
    Domain name plays an important role in website making. If you have any idea to make website means domain name is important for your website. It is a name for your website. People can know about website through your domain name only. If you need domain name for your website means first you have to register it with any registrar. They provides you hosting package with your domain name. You can register your domain name for 10 years with TLD(Top Level Domains) such as .com, .info, .org etc.. I had register my domain name at XnYnZ.com for 5 years. They provides me basic hosting package for my website. For further information you can visit this site and make use of it.

Domain signing up nothing but applying the website with any of of the domain registrar or host.

will the domain name influence to a website PR? I'm interested it it because I want to create a site with my projects and I am thinking about the domain name at the moment.

Domain registration is available to the public via a registrar. Fees and services vary from company to company, but the process is generally inexpensive. Before a domain registration can be approved, the new name must be checked against existing names in the DNS database. The online registrar provides a field into which you can enter your desired name and hierarchy —- that is, the letters that come after the "dot." Familiar hierarchies are .com, .net, .org, .name, .info and .biz. If the name is not already taken, it is available for domain registration.

I suppose you should have more options to choose from. I heard lots of positive on Eurodns solutions which are provided with high available support and cheap featured plans.

It is a name for your website. People can know about website through your domain name only. If you need domain name for your website means first you have to register it with any registrar.They provides you hosting package with your domain name.

If you are looking for reliable domain registration you can rely on eurodns.com services. I know them as reliable company with featured services and knowledgeable support.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I think you should look for more reliable options to make a proper choice. I heard lots of positive on services from Eurodns which are provided with high reliability and affordable pricing.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

From R100 to register a domain name. Take the hassle out of registering new domain names. Signup now for a control panel and do multiple domain registrations by logging in once.

Domain registration is the process by which a company or individual can secure a website domain, such as www.yoursite.com. Once you have completed domain registration the domain becomes yours for the period of the contract, usually one year. Before registration expires it must be renewed, or the domain
    reverts back to being available to the general public.

I wanted to know as to whether domain name holds an influence on website PR? I am confused as what my domain name must be.

A domain name registrar is an organization or commercial entity that manages the reservation of Internet domain names. A domain name registrar must be accredited by a generic top-level domain registry and/or a country code top-level domain registry.For Example:http://www.register-web-domain.in/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast