why Flash banner (action script, XML) is not working properly?

Hi,

We have a problem with our action script and seems to be using cookies of clients computers.

We have a action script as under ..........----------

function my_function38()
    {
    var _loc1 = my_xml.firstChild.childNodes;
    totalNodes = _loc1.length;
    cityname_mc.fl_name_mc.fl_name.text = my_xml.firstChild.childNodes[cnt].attributes.name;
    rate_mc.rate_anim_mc.fl_rate.text = my_xml.firstChild.childNodes[cnt].attributes.rate;
    fl_month.text = my_xml.firstChild.childNodes[cnt].attributes.month;
    }

// End of the function
    my_xml = new XML();
    my_xml.load("DEL.xml?uniqueID=" + getTimer());
    my_xml.onLoad = my_function38;

my_xml.ignoreWhite = 1;
    if (!cnt)
    {
    var cnt = 0;
    } // end if
    ++cnt;
    if (cnt >= totalNodes)
    {
    cnt = 0;
    gotoAndPlay(1);
    }
    else
    {
    gotoAndPlay(1);
    }

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xml Data as under
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<?xml version="1.0" encoding= "UTF-8" ?>
    <cities>
    <city name="Delhi" rate="£365" month="" link="file location"></city>
    </cities>
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is happening is we are storing many swf files and xml files for different cities on server location 1 with same code but are just changing the xml file to be picked.
    I.e

DELHI.XML DELHI.SWF
    BANGKOK.XML BANGKOK.SWF
    SYDNEY.XML SYDNEY.SWF

All are in one folder and we are just changing the xml path in fla files and loading the new swf.

Then we are giving out swf urls to an advertising company which is in turn picking up swf files from sever location 1 and displaying the same on their website.

The problem is each time we access the swf file on there site the data doesnot display properly. It is picking up the wrong xml data. When we check the fla the path for xml is ok. What we think is it is saving swf or xml in cookies of user computer. Is there anyway to prevent it from happening.

We Are using Adobe Flash CS5.

Thanks
    kam.p

I have no idea about flash.
    What is this man? Will you explain?