Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You should have a basic knowledge of Domains, Hosting, Nameservers and their configuration methods. Also if you are good with popular control panels like cPanel/WHM and Plesk I think you are good to go. Later if you encounter any specific problem you can post it here and get it resolved.
    ZynoHost - Cheap Web Hosting with cPanel, 99.9% Up-Time and 24x7 Support!
    Free Web Templates, Easy Site Builder and 1-Click Script Installer!

Just basic knowledge of web hosting is enough for you to start a reselling hosting business. Make sure that you get good GUI from the service provider which you are selecting. Apart from this, you may need a billing software to maintain payment details!

Reseller hosting is a form of web hosting wherein the account owner has the ability to use his or her allotted hard drive space and bandwidth to host websites on behalf of third parties.

Very informative , i like this services.

As much as knowledge you are able to gather would be off help. But reseller hosting accounts are completely managed and your host will be able to help you with most of the things and you can learn as time goes.
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    Nginx / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

I Am Agree With Your Answer...

i think you need to know very basic things to handle your whm, fix minor issue and help your clients. Also you need a friendly reseller hosting provider, who should help you to grow your business and there service and price is suitable to you. you can give a try with raiyanhost.com. i have personal and true experience with them. really great services and helping minded.

Before doing this I recommend you should carefully explore the market and the competitors
    Making a difference width Magento social login | Magento product video | Magento one step checkout for magento store.
    Download wordpress coffee theme and wordpress travel theme now and enjoy all of wonderful moments!

Reseller hosting is a form of web hosting wherein the account owner has the ability to use his or her allotted hard drive space and bandwidth to host websites on behalf of third parties.

there are many types of reselling activity. please join this as a reshellar.

Hello.

Here is a wonderful guide which would be very helpful if you are planning to start a web hosting company.

http://www.webhostingsecretrevealed....eginner-guide/
    [ UK. USA. Singapore. ] Shared Hosting. Reseller Hosting. Dedicated Servers. VPS [ FREE 30 Day Trial ]

SkyNetHosting.Net

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12