Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: What is ROUTER?

Router serves an important role since it is the first line of protection from intrusion into your network. Allowing the biggest level of protection on the wireless router is the best way to keep your pc and information protected from other malicious act.

You need to make sure your router is compatible to other routers. It can be a problem.

Do you have good resource for router now, I need it.

A router is a device that forwards data packets between computer networks, creating an overlay internetwork as explained by wikipedia. It keeps the connection between the items mentioned.

Routers take information that arrives through your broadband signal via a modem, decipher it, and deliver it to your computer. The router will also choose the best route for the data packet so that you receive the information quickly.

A router is a specialized networking device connected to two or more networks running software that allows the router to move data from one network to another.

I go through your message and it took me particularly well and I think a good deal of this material will be helpful to most people else. I have like all of you might have a smaller web page, and it builds to the style from the blog. If you should really need someone, please have a look at my web site to a bar .

A router is a device that forwards data packets between computer networks, creating an overlay internetwork.

A power tool with a shaped cutter, used in carpentry for making grooves for joints, decorative mouldings, etc.

Routers connect two or more logical subnets.

Router is the connecting network device between two or more system.....

Thanks for information!

Routers are used to divide your internet connections to other computers. They have an antenna so you can connect a laptop wirelessly and they also have lan ports. Routers have wires of course. The first wire is the wire that will go to an outlet and the second wire is your internet wire.

if you want to use 2 or more PC's at a time and connects to internet.. then you can use router

According to me router is a device that forwards data packets between computer networks.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast