What is Video Optimization?

Hi everyone i need your help. I want to know about video optimization and how can i do it and what will it effect on search engine optimization? So, guys plz. tell me about it if you know. I am waiting your valuable answer.

OsCommerce Development

Video optmization is all about making your videos search engines friendly and make them available easily to the target audience.
    Having Decided whether you want to host or post your video on other websites you should
    -Choose a platform (Youtube, Metacafe)
    -Add a video sitemap
    -Optimize your video for duration, text titles and filenames.
    -Share your videos on social networking sites like facebook to invite traffic
    -Comment on other related videos frequently
    -Include a link of your video while guest blogging

Once you post it make sure you go through the reviews
    230% more traffic with 12+ Keyword Research Tools

Quote Originally Posted by Amy.Sarin View Post
    Video optmization is all about making your videos search engines friendly and make them available easily to the target audience.
    Having Decided whether you want to host or post your video on other websites you should
    -Choose a platform (Youtube, Metacafe)
    -Add a video sitemap
    -Optimize your video for duration, text titles and filenames.
    -Share your videos on social networking sites like facebook to invite traffic
    -Comment on other related videos frequently
    -Include a link of your video while guest blogging

Once you post it make sure you go through the reviews
    hey thanks a lot for providing such nice & informative post regarding to the video optimization..i was really looking for this..

good stuff...

video optimization is a technique by which we can optimize our content with video.http://www.packersmovers.ws/ahmedaba...ers-movers.jsp

Video Optimization just get too much hype these days. This proves it's effectiveness and popularity. You should choose rich content when upload a video on your site. Target good video site. title is also important. Put your video at various sites.
    Directory Submission services provide good assistance to increase the exposure of websites

How can we edit other youtube videos and put our text link that will be shown on bottom of video? Anyone knows software that will help me in such doing such thing?

we can say video optimization is a technique by which we can optimize our content with video.Video optimization” can mean one or several things in regards to online channels:

Technical quality,Creative,Placement,Distribution

Nice question thanks for sharing.........

Video optimization as part of your search engine optimization efforts can be a great way for you to expose your brand to users who may have otherwise not been familar with your brand, your products or your services.

nice comment but i don't have any idea.

The Online has many resources in which an advertiser can publish video for no cost. More often, it is just a issue of applying and developing a information then posting your videos.
    audio productions

If you’re attempting to improve search rankings for your web pages, these days it’s no longer an option not to optimize digital assets. With search engines incorporating video, images and news into standard search results, marketers have the opportunity to achieve increased visibility by implementing basic video SEO principles.

These 5 basic tips for video SEO are a good starting point for marketers looking to improve the “searchability” of their videos.

1. Optimize with keywords.
    2. Distribute videos on video-sharing sites.
    3. Implement a linking strategy.
    4. Encourage viewers to share your videos.
    5. Re-purpose your videos.

Video Optimization means to when search engine optimized your video and save into his data base.
    You should have to make your video SEO friendly like use your keyword in video's URL, use tags and use the discription of your video which should be unique, fresh and represent the video.

HI

I have no idea video optimization.