Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hosting and Google ranking

Does web hosting really matters in search engine rankings? I mean the faster the website the greater you rank, like if you have a dedicated server you will rank higher , is that true?

Hosting has an effect on search engine optimization. For example if you're hosting a site and your clients are based in USA. You should get a host that has their server in USA with an USA IP.
    vpswebserver.com - Windows VPS hosting by VPSWebServer.com √ Dedicated hardware √ MS Hyper-V technology

Quote Originally Posted by mwaraitch View Post
    Does web hosting really matters in search engine rankings? I mean the faster the website the greater you rank, like if you have a dedicated server you will rank higher , is that true?
    Google has changed the way they rank a site. Now your ranking depends on how long you've had your site online, and how much trust there is.
    Unlimited calling to the US/Canada, Free phone - www.citywidephone.com

I am trying to increase page rank to rank my site. you do know to help .. Thanks to mild

Not necessaries need dedicated server to get faster loading speed of your site. It base own your usage .
    If you have a good hosting which 99% uptime and the server is locate in local or near to your target market.
    Then your hosting is performance well with less downtime and high bandwidth to all your target market.

If you face downtime or slow load speed when google crawl over your website then it will affect your SEO.

That mainly depends on the web hosting provider not on kind of web hosting solution you are using from them. I mean that is much important to have good uptime rather then dedicated server with poor uptime.
    So choice of the web hsoting provider is very important. If you need to good one I recommend you looking at 101sitehosting.com. They have perfect uptime.

A worst hosting may affect your Google ranking but it is not vice versa. Since it is a basic infrastrucutre for your website you need your website always running for online presence.
    Windows Server Hosting at Affordable Prices
    Unlimited Reseller Hosting from M6.NET

Web domains. Hosting. Content. These are the three top priorities for any webmaster, regardless of how experienced they are. Unfortunately, these three essentials often leave people in the dark, as there are dozens of companies offering the “same” packages for different prices.
    Last edited by discusshostingadmin; 06-16-2017 at 05:46 AM.

Hosting has an effect on search engine optimization. For example if you're hosting a site and your clients are based in USA. You should get a host that has their server in USA with an USA IP.

Much depends on the location of the DC of host you have a deal with.

Google has changed the site to their list. Now, the ranking depends on how long you have been the site online, and how much trust you.

My website have 90% score when i have checked it on google page speed test, and it remain up 99.7% hardly see any downtime, while I am trying to fix all the errors to get 100 % score for my website, while i saw the change in ranking of my website..

Hi,

I do not think that Page rank considers web hosting..
    To increase the Page Rank, please follow the given steps:
    1) Get the quality backlinks.
    2) Make strong Linkbuilding.
    3) Go for the best and the unique contents.
    4) You can Publish the Articles.
    5) SEO Methods are best for the Page Ranking.

Thanks!

T web host that really matters in the ranking of search engines? I refer to the fastest website of the highest rank as if you have a dedicated server you higher rank, is this true?

Quote Originally Posted by zita View Post
    Hi,

I do not think that Page rank considers web hosting..
    To increase the Page Rank, please follow the given steps:
    1) Get the quality backlinks.
    2) Make strong Linkbuilding.
    3) Go for the best and the unique contents.
    4) You can Publish the Articles.
    5) SEO Methods are best for the Page Ranking.

Thanks!
    Nice tips, but how I can get quality backlinks? What do you suggest me on this? and how strong linkbuildings works?
    Hope to hear from you soon!Thanks

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast