Hmm!! How to Increase the Bandwidth in My Website???????????

I need your help???

Most hosting space provider companies sell the packages having specific bandwidth. If you site has really very big traffic then you can get the package for unlimited bandwidth. Hope it will solve your problem.
    The game is over.

Let us know if you need any help hosting a site for you.
    Robert Williams, Owner
    Williams Web Solutions
    www.WWSHosting.net
    info@williamswebsolutions.net

#1 in Business-Class Website and E-mail Hosting, #1 in Professional Web Development and #1 in Online Marketing (SEO/SEM). Switch to see why many choose Williams Web Solutions every day for business success.

we all not doing your help in this issue because you need to connect to your web-hosting company who run your site thanks

Most web coordinator place organization companies provide the provides having particular details. If you website has really very big guests then you can get the system for limitless details. Wish it will fix your issue.
    Holloway House,
    2/3 Walsall Road,
    Willenhall,
    West Midlands,
    WV13 2EH

t: 0845 838 0655
    t: 0845 838 0755
    f: 0870 787 3077

I think you can't able to increase the bandwidth by own.. You have to ask your web hosting provider for the same.

Quote Originally Posted by gaurav467 View Post
    I need your help???

to ask your services provider... because some option they have in the provider side

The less bandwidth you have, the slower your site loads, regardless of the visitor's connection type. If you have more visitors, some of them will have to wait their turn. The less data transfer you have, the more often you'll find your site unavailable because you've reached the maximum allowed until a new month rolls by or you upgrade your account.

More often than not, there is little choice over your bandwidth, as your host controls this. Some hosts may limit the number of simultaneous connections, in affect slowing down your site and refusing some visitors. This is called throttling. If you're concerned about this, you should ask the host how they control bandwidth usage or purchase a package with more data transfer.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

You have to upgrade the hosting plan for more bandwidth, for this you have to talk with your hosting service provider.

I think I found it by using my FTP prog and connecting to the domain.
    It appears my password is different for Cpanel and the WHP. I'm so confused and my hosting company is useless. 3 offices and nobody has been there for 2 days.

To increase the bandwidth you need to use WHM, not cPanel.

To do so go to your WHM Panel (http://serverhostname.com:2086) --> Limit Bandwidth Usage (under the 'Account Functions' section) --> Select the domain and press 'Limit' --> Increase the number and hit 'Change'

To make the domain have unlimited bandwidth, you can input 'unlimited' into the box and this will do this

Contact to your webhosting provider to increase bandwidth of your website if you are getting heavy traffic on your website.

You have to contact to your hosting provider

Its up to you.. or contact with hosting provider. I do the same..
    Last edited by Henry07; 01-19-2014 at 11:38 PM.

Hello, for increasing your web hosting website bandwidth you have to consult to your web hosting provider as you can't do it yourself, they will do it for you, also it will cost you for increasing bandwidth.

Thanks.
    This website is about web hosting Pakistan