Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dedicated Server Required

Require this week for high end commerce site heavy traffic
    Specs...

- Minimum 2gb ram
    - 500 gb HDD
    - Managed

While I was browsing the Net I found Hostingsource.com offered attractive dedicated server hosting deals.

Could anyone help me to find reviews about this host?

Any alternatives for comparison?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I am new here,
    Will you share some benefits of Dedicated Server?

I believe you should have more options to choose from. Take a a look at Hosteasier services. They are reliable host with cheap and stable solutions, you won't regret of using them.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Are you looking for dedicated server in UK Datacenter or US Datacenter

I think you’ve made some truly interesting points. Not too many people would actually think about this the way you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much information about this subject that have been uncovered and you did it so well, with so much class. Thanks.

You could take a look at 100tb.com as they provide good server specs and bandwidth or another provider would be ovh.co.uk.

Dedicated server is a huge computer system necessary to host huge business sites. with dedicated server hosting you do not require to share server resources.

Go ahead and deal with hostingsource.com web host. their servers are stable and fast, you will be pleased to deal with them.
    They will also pass on the savings to you due to the code - 50%discount - get 50% off the price.
    I like this web host and think that you will be pleased.

I recommend you to use Exmasters solutions. They are providing fast and stable dedicated servers with knowledgeable support team. Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more information.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I think you have created some truly exciting factors. Not too many persons would actually think about this the way you just did. I am really pleased that there is so much details about this topic that have been found and you did it so well, with so much training. Thanks.

If you are looking for quality dedicated server provider I recommend you to use Exmasters plans.
    They are providing high available support, featured plans for reasonable prices.

As I know Exmasters.com is offering trustworthy services with high performance, helpful support and stable solutions.
    Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more information.

How long have they been providing hosting services?

Choose time-tested and trusted company in order to be sure that you will have professional hosting service.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpline View Post
    How long have they been providing hosting services?

Choose time-tested and trusted company in order to be sure that you will have professional hosting service.
    As I know hostingsource.com has been providing hosting services for quite a long period of time and has good reputation in the hosting market. the host is flexible, fast and stable. Op will be pleased to deal with them.
    What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

I would advise you to check some alternatives... the one I know is called HostDepot.com and I strongly believe that their dedicated hosting packages will meet your needs.
    Great support. Great Pricing. Great package.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast