101sitehosting offers

While doing a research on unlimited hosting providers I've been attracted by 101sitehosting solutions. This Canadian host seems fair and reliable, do you have something to say about them?
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I have noting to say about this company but i would say there are lot of best and well known companies can be found by google like vpswebserver.com, godaddy.com
    vpswebserver.com - Windows VPS hosting by VPSWebServer.com √ Dedicated hardware √ MS Hyper-V technology

At 101SiteHosting the basic hosting package (Starter Package) comes at $29.99 per year and comes with 101MB of hosting space and 1GB of monthly bandwidth.

Its seem to be an expensive company though, the starting package is at 29.9$ per year while we are providing at 19$ per year with 1GB and 10 GB , so if we compare 101sitehosting.com with other hosting companies then its expensive one,

have to say about this company take into account, but I would say there are much better known companies and can be found by Google as vpswebserver.com, godaddy.com

I think you need to look for reviews on them. I know that 101sitehosting.com is reputable hosting provider with cheap and quality solutions, you should definitely use them.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Try to do more research on other host as they are offering more features than 101sitehosting offers.

Also take into consideration to check on their support and their up time.
    ScarabWeb | Quality Hosting Solutions
    High Quality Hosting to fit everyone's need!
    Shared | Reseller | VPS | Dedicated Servers
    cPanel | WHM | Fantastico | RVSkin | Site Builder

From the personal experience with 101sitehosting.com I can say they are offering quality solutions with high stability, fast response support and nice features included to affordable plans.