Thread: Seedboxes

Seedboxes

I'm looking for Seedboxes and santrex.net was advised me as the best in this way.
    Is that true?

I wouldn't know if they are the best but if you google the site you should find some reviews. You could always take a look at http://seedboxes.co.uk/ as they have some reviews of seedbox providers.
    HardHead Hosting
    Shared and Reseller Hosting - cPanel, WHM and Softaculous
    Shoutcast Audio Streaming, FTP / RSYNC Remote Backup
    Earn money with our affiliate program

No doubts SeedCafe.info services are perfectly suit any webmasters demand.
    They are reputable host with cheap and stable plans, you should definitely use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrazon View Post
    No doubts SeedCafe.info services are perfectly suit any webmasters demand.
    They are reputable host with cheap and stable plans, you should definitely use them.
    I also want to go with SeedCafe.info
    they provides reliable services.

Santrex.net provides their Seedboxes cheaply indeed (starting at $19/m).
    They have troubleshooting support and uptime is high.

Go for a medium sizes company and I guarantee they will provide more personal help and be more willing to assist you in your needs.

Have you looked for reviews on them?
    I know SeedCafe is reliable hosting provider with affordable featured plans, helpful support and quality services, you should definitely use them.

Ionvm is not as well known but they have seedboxes. Check them out and see what you think.
    Hosted solutions provider since 1998 - Serving Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, NJ, and the UK
    JaguarPC.com - Managed Hybrid Servers | Managed VPS Hosting | Dedicated Servers ~Cloud~SSD~Resellers~cPanel Shared

Awesome article! Thanks for the great details on periodic changes!! Helps a lot.

we will accomplish a best aspects so always be remind all aspects and having a best aspects in life so never forget any matters about seeding and accomplish best role in all matters.
    meema

+ vote for Seedcafe.info company. These guys have nice reputation for providing hosting services and offering seedboxes at reasonable rates. Use the promo - SCBOXOFF - get 10% off the price.
    RSS Feed setup available on request

I also want to go with SeedCafe.info
    they provides reliable services
    thanks for share that

A seedbox is a remote server hosted in a high-bandwidth data center used for the safe uploading and downloading of digital files. These speeds range from 100Mbit/s (12.5MB/s) to 10Gbit/s (1250MB/s). Persons with access to a seedbox can download these files to their personal computers anonymously.