50% off the price on dedicated servers. will it be worth to try Hostingsource?

I would like to consult with some experts here about the quality of dedicated server hosting services provided by Hostingsource.com company.
    The thing that impressed me is their 50%discount coupon code.

Will it be worth to try them?

Yeah, you can trust hostingsource.com - it offers 99.99% network uptime guarantee, pricing is reasonable.
    their email SPAM controls works really good according to reviews, so you will have no headaches with Spam.
    Many webmasters appreciate the quality of the services provided by them.

you can trust hostingsource.com - it offers 99.99% network uptime guarantee, pricing is reasonable.

As I know hostingsource company has been providing hosting services for a long time and has good reputation in the market.
    Sure that it will be worth to try them and see how reliable they are.
    They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.

I have only positive comments to make about the service and back-up of hostingsource.com company. It makes a pleasant change to receive the sort of help you get from this Host.
    They are really good to take care of their customers! I like their service and support.

I want to say that 1paket.com provides cheap dedicated servers which start at $29 per month and they have a 20% discount - CHRISTMAS_1paket.
    Use them with no hesitations because they are proven to be a stable and decent dedi provider.

WOW.. 50% off the price. Looks to be a good deal taking into account nice reputation that Hostingsource.com company has.
    Will definitely tell my friends about them. Thanks a lot for the info...
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER