Required effective seo suggestion.

Hello friends,
    I have been working on one of the seo projects related online health insurance. I am doing all the activities like article submission, directory submission, social bookmarking, forum posting and blog commenting, but not getting the desired result as the keywords keep on jumping and some are still on the same position showing no improvements. Kindly suggest some different activities other than these one which will prove to be more effective and result oriented.
    Thanks

Health insurance is a very competitive niche.
    You need to do an extensive keyword research to make your place in rankings. Its important to spy on your competitor’s as well.
    Try promoting your website on social media channels to pull traffic which will eventually give a boost to our rankings. A good social media reputation matters a lot when it comes to ranking.
    I use 'Keyword Country' for spying upon my competitors so that I can strategize a good campaign
    230% more traffic with 12+ Keyword Research Tools

Analyze your competitor's back links and trying to get links from where they get links. I think Press Release is another option available for you in link-building.

Hi,
    For SEO you have to do onpage by best and then start off page work.