Thread: Data base

Data base

plz u tell me Do i need a database on my web site?

If your web site require constant updates and feeding of information, a database is the solution. In short, this applies to web sites that handle member registration, article directory, and other functions as well.

If your website is just static services providing website which do not have any type of option for editing or changes to use then there is no requirement of database but if the website includes user interaction and also fetch database information which display on website then you have to integrate a database with your website, such as user registration, online transaction etc… to create this type of functional website database is necessary. It totally depends on your website requirements.
    Last edited by bryanbell; 09-12-2012 at 05:11 AM.

Thanks for your very useful information!!!

Knowledge base software

Quote Originally Posted by bryanbell View Post
    If your website is just static services providing website which do not have any type of option to editing or changes for use then there is no requirement of database but if the website include user interaction and also fetch database information which display on website than you have to integrate database with your website, such as user registration, online transaction etc… to create this type of functional website database is necessary. It is totally depend on your website requirements.