Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Stay AWAY from 247-host!

I signed up http://www.247-host.com last november and I have experienced a lot of downtime like this:

1) Webpage not loading up
    2) Unable to access FTP or cpanel (sometime at same time) when the page is loading up fine.

Once, my experience came at worst time especially when we were approaching a special event date and the website was down too often, which isn't good when you are trying to achieve a successful festival.

Also, they try to avoid technical stuff as much as possible trying to leave all the responsibilities to you.

Gave too many chances and been patient too long but I think I have had enough and I am already looking for a different reseller hoster, which is why you will see my request at webhosting offer forum on this site. Thanks!

NS-Icon
    Sorry to hear about your problems, I am sure a hosting provider will reply to your other post and let you know about their services Keep us informed on how things work out.

I thought that those tings only happened to me. I seemed that every time I paid for an advertising campaign my website began to do strange things as the date approached. This caused me to make some changes to become a reseller and I have never been happier. Good luck making you changes!
    DogoTek Hosting !
    The World's Greatest Hosting & Reseller Programs $$$

Learn to Earn from home - 24Hrs a day!

I disagree - 247-Host is by fat the best host I have had!

I disagree. I would highly recommend 247-host. I have had accounts with them for over 2 years now. No problems at all. They support is also one of the best. If you are looking for bargain price and great hosting, I would recommend 247-host.com.

NS-Icon
    What domains do you have hosted with them?

Quote Originally Posted by wkheathjr
    I signed up http://www.247-host.com last november and I have experienced a lot of downtime like this:

2) Unable to access FTP or cpanel (sometime at same time) when the page is loading up fine.

Once, my experience came at worst time especially when we were approaching a special event date and the website was down too often, which isn't good when you are trying to achieve a successful festival.

Also, they try to avoid technical stuff as much as possible trying to leave all the responsibilities to you.

Gave too many chances and been patient too long but I think I have had enough and I am already looking for a different reseller hoster, which is why you will see my request at webhosting offer forum on this site. Thanks!
    Web pages not loading is probably because of uptime they offer to you. Sometimes u need to calculate for those who offer you 99.9 and 99.99 it show great differences for 99.9 you have approximately 43 min downtime but for 99.99 you got only 4 min.

Their server probably overloaded. This will cause server to crawl and your connection to the server may end up time out or webpage taking longer than it take to load.
    Joseph
    MXHUB.COM since 2001, UK & US based Hosting
    cPanel Shared Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Shoutcast Hosting - Dedicated Servers

Arrow

Sorry to hear the bad experience you faced. With our hosting provider we do not have any issues regarding uptime or other.

The earlier you move to another host, the better. This time make sure you have researched the company you are going to host with.

Man sorry to hear that.

[ Edited by NS-Icon ]

Thanks,

Trevor
    Last edited by NS-Icon; 09-21-2006 at 09:16 PM.
    Linux Web Hosting, 15,000 MB Storage, 300 GB Transfer, Free Domain & Setup, $4.99/month,
    Free Site Builder Software, 30-Day Money Back Gurantee, Instant Account Activation
    24/7/365 customer support (phone/e-mail) - 99.9% Uptime Gurantee, And much more!
    http://www.gooyah-host.com

NS-Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by gooyah-host
    Man sorry to hear that.

[ Edited by NS-Icon ]

Thanks,

Trevor
    Hi Trevor,

Please try to ensure you dont self advertise your services

OK no problem, sorry about that.
    Linux Web Hosting, 15,000 MB Storage, 300 GB Transfer, Free Domain & Setup, $4.99/month,
    Free Site Builder Software, 30-Day Money Back Gurantee, Instant Account Activation
    24/7/365 customer support (phone/e-mail) - 99.9% Uptime Gurantee, And much more!
    http://www.gooyah-host.com

NS-Icon
    No worries

Hi

Sad to hear these issues need to to be handled on first priorty as they are level 1 issues.

get the best relaible and quality support.

Angry

i am 101% agree with you. 247-host.com is worst. i don't have words for them. but i have never seen any poor web host like them. i am having a/c with them from May 2006. everything was working fine in first 2 months but now i am facing a lot of problems. my all site face problems. can't open my websites in all network. every week atleast 2 to 3 hours downtime. really don't know what's happening.

They have lots of answers like some one trying to hack our server. etc..

i m really upset with them i don't have money now so can't do anything. but once my 1 year get over i'll search some nice host.

I disagree. I would highly recommend 247-host. I have had accounts with them for over 2 years now. No problems at all. They support is also one of the best. If you are looking for bargain price and great hosting, I would recommend 247-host.com.
    i never recommend it to any one yes we can reommend it to our enimies.
    they have 12 hours support not 24 hours. I am in India (GMT 5:30+) right now if i post any tickets in day time here then i get reply only in night.

I want my money back but i know they will never do that now. please stay away from them. i m really fed up with their services.
    Maksazone.com - A great place for Shayaries, Poems, Love Stories and much more.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast