Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    InternetSeer Recovery Alert Report :

URL: http://www.maksazone.com
    Time: Tue Nov 21 09:00:35 EST 2006
    Total Time on Error: 5 hours, 2 minutes, 25 seconds

my site was down for 15:07 hours on 16th Nov 2006.

so this week it was down for more then 20 hours

now you can imagine how bad is 247-host.com

a tech is working on this and we will fix it asap.
    If you need any further assistance, please let us know. Thank you.
    247-Host Support Team
    that's their reply after posting ticket they took more then 10 hours to reply it
    Last edited by Maksa; 11-22-2006 at 01:11 AM. Reason: more complains
    Maksazone.com - A great place for Shayaries, Poems, Love Stories and much more.

A site I have at 247-host.com. I have just bought the monitor service from siteuptime.com They tjeck every 5 minutes

Check time (PST +8.0) Result
    November 17, 2006 19:42:24 Failed (5 checks)
    November 19, 2006 20:16:08 Failed (3 checks)
    November 19, 2006 20:35:59 Failed (1 check)
    November 20, 2006 11:07:18 Failed (21 checks)
    November 20, 2006 12:58:15 Failed (2 checks)
    November 20, 2006 13:13:20 Failed (2 checks)
    November 20, 2006 13:28:55 Failed (1 check)
    November 21, 2006 17:43:23 Failed (2 checks)
    November 21, 2006 18:08:13 Failed (1 check)
    November 22, 2006 08:13:40 Failed (2 checks)
    November 22, 2006 08:28:58 Failed (14 checks)
    November 22, 2006 09:44:34 Failed (11 checks)
    November 22, 2006 10:44:57 Failed (17 checks)

The tjeck is only for http - sometimes the MySQL server is down.

right now my all sites down.

waiting for good time so i can change to some better host

yesterday's down report

Time: Wed Nov 22 09:22:03 EST 2006
    Total Time on Error: 4 hours, 33 minutes, 51 seconds

their service is like hell

my mail server is down right now

Angry

Dear 247 tech support,

i see that i have an invoice to pay for next month but i'm thinking that next month should be free of charge.
    I think that i have right to ask that from you since:
    1. Your uptime, judging by my statistics, is below 98%
    2. SQL service has not achieved more than 80% uptime
    3. CPU load on your server is very high and server is very slow
    4. I'm still waiting for your response about redirections made from cPanel, i posted that ticket 3 weeks and 2 days before
    5. Any kind of script is working slow
    6. Sometimes it's just impossible to get into WHM or cPanel, not to mention that sometimes i even cannot create new hosting account.

So, i think that there is enough facts and all of them are telling me that this month was the worst of all since February.
    I hope that you will not charge us for a next month or i'll expect from you to give me back my money by your "30 day money back guarantee" since 30 days has not passed since last payment.

Also, i would like to get telephone number, full adress including city and postal code and name of CEO because you're violating your contract so i have a full right to take charges against you.

Regards.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    After some words from 247 , and taking care of problems ,
    I will stay with 247 for now .
    I get some some promises from them and i will update
    this post with news from 247 and service thay provide.
    I hope it will be all good.
    Last edited by Dach; 11-24-2006 at 07:00 PM. Reason: situation changes on 247 host

Thumbs up Great Host so far..

I used 247-Host - no problems at all. Very helpful staff and always willing to assist. I have recommended by friends to them as well and will continue to do so. Keep up the good work 247-Host.com !

Vik

I used 247-Host - no problems at all. Very helpful staff and always willing to assist. I have recommended by friends to them as well and will continue to do so. Keep up the good work 247-Host.com !

Vik
    he must be staff of 247-host.com coz he is the only one who is happy with them lol

my last report..

Time: Sun Dec 03 10:21:58 EST 2006
    Total Time on Error: 7 hours, 5 minutes, 1 second

again same problem

Time: Thu Dec 07 10:18:38 EST 2006
    Total Time on Error: 8 hours, 33 minutes, 24 seconds

How was the server load your site is on? I suggest report hits to 247 host and tell them to transfer your site to another server. Alternative solution is find a new host and don't suffer under this serious downtime marathon.
    Joseph
    MXHUB.COM since 2001, UK & US based Hosting
    cPanel Shared Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Shoutcast Hosting - Dedicated Servers

I am unhappy with 247-Host. I've had one domain hosted with them for several months this year and I have been plagued with downtime & issues receiving my email.

The website I have hosted with them has no content, it's only there to deflect traffic/search engine robots to my other sites as I cannot host this particular domain with my current host (hostgator). I do attempt to receive email for this domain when the mail server is working (which seems better now than it used to be).

I'm just irked because I've been trying to login to the control panel for the last 3 hours for this website & cannot do it. . . and I forgot the name of the hosting company & through some research remembered the name & found this thread. I joined here initially to say you should probably stay away from 247-Host if you're a semi-serious webmaster. If you've got a website for hobby: maybe they'll be a good hosting company - but in regards to the uptime, support & overall dependability; if you're running a website for profit (to make money), then, IMO, you should look elsewhere.

These are my experiences, and not meant to state that this will be your experience with the company. I'm sure that 247-Host has many happy customers or else they would get shut down soon enough. I just happen to not be one of them.

Hi Friends,

Last week 247-host moved my a/c to their new sever. and belive me no down time. it;s hard to belive but it's true. if u are also 247-host client then ask them to update u to new better server. i havent recived any errors or any downtime yet.

i hope i'll not get downtime anymore... all the best for 247-host. after getting batter server i don't have any complains to them now...

see u all

Bull
    Quote Originally Posted by kinas View Post
    But you don't have complains so far maybe because you use them only for a short while. We'll see what you say in a month or two.
    Hello. I fully agree with you. You have to understand that maybe your problems were temporary.

Just came across these posts searching for few aspects on net. It seems old post.
    Since I happen to work with them for about 2 years in the past as reseller, I thought it may be unfair no to share here. My personal experience with them has been nice hosting at low cost and reasonable efficiency. May be at time poeple get distracted on short happenings, hard to really comment on others.

At my end 247-host.com were pretty active, competitive and technically sound host.

I think that any host have as bad as good reviews and you do. Are you happy customer of 247 host?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Quote Originally Posted by ~ServerPoint~ View Post
    I think that any host have as bad as good reviews and you do. Are you happy customer of 247 host?
    Just as I mentioned in my comments above I have been a reseller of 247-host for considerable period in the past, around the time most of these comments were made and it worked well for me, so considered it appropriate to share.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast