Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    For a personal website you just need a half decent shared hosting account. Have a look at the hosting offers here on this forum and look for a company that has been around for at least 3 years and has more than one full time staff. I noticed someone said in this thread to choose a VPS, this is nonsense advice. For $20 per year you'll find something quite decent.

Use coupon code "HOLIDAY50" for 50% off a hosting plan order!
    It looks like ULTRAwebsitehosting.com will be perfect place for you. They are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.
    I call it all-inclusive hosting provider.

When you are looking for web hosts make sure to select the one who offers a 24/7 technical support and server monitoring.

Also look for some online reviews written by webmasters about the service quality of various web hosting providers.

I recommend you to use 101sitehosting solutions which are provided with 99.99% uptime, helpful support and featured fast plans, you won't regret of using them.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

If you are looking for reliable host I recommend you to use Allwebnow services. They are trustworthy hosting provider with cheap prices, stable featured plans and A+ rating with BBB. Get 30% off with coupon 30percentoff.

As an alternative I recommend you to use services from ca.planethoster.net, reputable host which plans are stable, support is high available and prices are low. Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more info.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Know your hosting needs.
    Investigate on host reliability and uptime guarantees.
    Study web host upgrading options.
    Check all hosting features (such as number of addon domains allowed) based on your needs.
    Check prices on both sign up and renewal.
    Check hosting control panel.
    Read hosting company’s ToS to find out more about account suspension and server usage policy.
    Other supporting features (ie. site backup, environmental friendliness, etc)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12