Thread: Blog Commenting

Post Blog Commenting

Now in SEO, blog is very important part to generate more traffic and also get back links. Blog commenting is also very too useful for seo activity, what can I do for blog commenting activities. In blog commenting activities how can I do start that work and pls. suggest me how can I get back links and increase visitors from blog commenting.

From me I can suggest you that try to comment on relevant blogs which are related to your website. These how you will referral traffic and help you to get increase your sales strategies. Try to comment on edu links by which your page rank of the website would be increases.

Mainly Blog Comment Gives us Nofollow Link which is not read by Google . If Your is Do follow then it is effective.

I have been hurt myself due to blog commenting. Inappropriate and spam commenting will certainly lead to penalizing by search engine. It is better to write blog posts rather commenting in blogs
    Windows Server Hosting at Affordable Prices
    Unlimited Reseller Hosting from M6.NET

This is a list of blog that you can comment .
    http://www.winningtheweb.com/im-top-blogs/

But not all because of Google Algorithm Change, Lot of high PR blog do change their comment site to unfollow.
    Make sure you post in blog that dofollow and do related. It will give more weight.
    Place keywords in the name because that is the place build your anchor text.

Blog commenting has proven to be one of the most effective strategies link building, helping you get quick links to your website.

Yeah!!! you are right blog is so important part of SEO but you have to careful to comment on blogs. you should do unique and relevant Blog commenting.

link building is one of the best way of getting backlink as well as to get huge traffic.....

Quote Originally Posted by bposervices View Post
    Now in SEO, blog is very important part to generate more traffic and also get back links. Blog commenting is also very too useful for seo activity, what can I do for blog commenting activities. In blog commenting activities how can I do start that work and pls. suggest me how can I get back links and increase visitors from blog commenting.
    Hello man As you say blog is very important part to generate traffic i want to ask 1 question can i convert simple blogspot blog to do follow?
    Thanks

Blog comment is the most important SEO to make a site position up. Blog commenting means make a content relevant to the article on the blog.
    Answer of the question What is LNG and the explanation why the LNG market exists