How does one clean up the website?

How does one clean up the website. I have two guestbooks, there is an HTML code on the page. And how do I okay my own calendar entries. I am referring to the activity calendar from Get Gear. Also how does one change larger pictures to smaller ones. The rake and peanuts clip art are huge. Thank you.

You have to contact with an expert,
    He can tell you best opinion.

I agree, get a pro to help you out and grant that person complete access to the site and if there is a database, that, too.
    Robert Williams, Owner
    Williams Web Solutions
    www.WWSHosting.net
    info@williamswebsolutions.net

#1 in Business-Class Website and E-mail Hosting, #1 in Professional Web Development and #1 in Online Marketing (SEO/SEM). Switch to see why many choose Williams Web Solutions every day for business success.

They certainly don't receive the same kind of coverage that Apache and Sendmail receive. One of my favorites, HTML Tidy, is a tool for HTML/Web development that I think will interest a lot of folks. HTML Tidy cleans up HTML produced by WYSIWYG editors and such."

I am referring to the activity calendar from Get Gear. Also how does one change larger pictures to smaller ones. thanks for sharing the information.

hi,
    very good thought,thanks for share