Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

offshore VPS deals

What's the best place to have an offshore VPS account from?
    Is that santrex.net?
    Or do you know better deals?

Try looking for total managed VPS in google and look for hosts that provides total managed. It'll be good.

You can the best vps hosting from vpswebserver.com also you can get discount by using this promo code : VPSWEBSERVER-NY
    vpswebserver.com - Windows VPS hosting by VPSWebServer.com √ Dedicated hardware √ MS Hyper-V technology

To OP

For what reason you are searching offshore hosting solution?

don't necessarily choose a host with the "fastest" ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

Some vps of the unfamous providers are nice,too!You can ask for many opinions!
    Good luck!

I think you should have more options to choose from. I recommend you Exmasters.com to try.
    Many webmasters from all over the world are pleased by their high performance and knowledgeable support.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

You helped me a lot indeed and reading this your article I have found many new and useful information about this subject.I have been searching for some information about it almost three hours.

I think I will go with futurehosting.com both are fully managed and seem to have good support based on feedback here and elsewhere.

You can rely on Exmasters solutions. They are delivering reasonable deals with high performance, 99.99% uptime and featured plans, you won't regret of using them.

Overall santrex.net provides decent and dependable hosting services which are widely used by offshore-minded web masters.
    Prices are low and servers are rock-solid.
    And there is a coupon code on them: xmaspromo (50% off).

Try searching VPS offers by location, e.g. Turkey, Hong Kong, or wherever you're looking for.

I suggest you to use Exmasters.com VPS solutions. They are reliable host with high performance plans and helpful support. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their services.

Thanks for all your replies.
    I see santrex.net is the best way out for all my needs.
    I will try them and share my experience with them later on.

AS an alternative I recommend Exmasters.com plans. You will receive affordable fast plans with high performance and high available support.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast