The HTTP and HTML

HTTP really means Hypertext Transfer Protocol. This thing is what we really always see when we use those computers or when we are making use also of the internet or online facilities that may be totally found readily these days. It is used by computers to communicate with each other. The HTML, on the other hand, is a very good tool that can be used to create websites. It is a language in form of codes that can be used to design and really make sure that those sites are completed and will function when launched in the online world these days.

I felt like I went to 90's when I started reading this post about HTTP and HTML. HTTP is the protocol which used to transfer information on the net and which have certain standard and rules that websites need to follow developed by the back hand coding language HTML HTML was first developed with focus on how different elements of the web would look but time goes and static websites have been introduced within page coding without the use of CSS. Now we have seen web design expert using software to create layouts which automatically creates HTML coding and development expert to use Ready made CMS to manage and implement the basic functionality of the website.
    Last edited by Delois; 09-11-2012 at 08:59 AM.

HTTP - its a protocol while HTML is a language use to create web pages and programs....