Thread: What is SMO?

Post What is SMO?

SMO Called as social media Optimization. This Technique is the main part In Internet marketing Business which help you to Increase your website Traffic, Popularity, visibility as well as brand awareness.

Sounds good with good knowledge regarding the Social media optimization. SMO is really helpful in getting more sales to your promoted product and services. I have used these strategies and given a me more effective way to promote my product.

SMO is often incorrectly used in India to refer to social media marketing. I'm against this phrase because you are not optimizing anything when you are on Facebook or Twitter, you are marketing. Furthermore the rest of the world uses the phrase social media marketing. If anyone comes for an interview and says that tweeting and Facebook pages are SMO then they don't get hired.

By smo we mean using promotion through social networking sites like twitter, facebook, myspace etc. You must have already seen people create business pages to tell their fans about new offers and discounts available to them. Twitter is also used for the same. Also promotional videos on youtube, myspace, vimeo, dailymotion and many other site could be utilized for business ads at free cost.

Yes as per michaeljohn said SMO is considered as one of the best parts of an SEO strategy for enhancing the traffic to the website. It is the effective part of SEO for promoting the online business or website. It becomes helpful in generating links to your website and also helps in increasing sales volume.
    Last edited by AllenSantiago; 09-12-2012 at 02:40 AM.